How we calculate Shipping
Shipping is calculated by weight brackets.
Australian & International Orders
Australian shoppers get a lower domestic shipping price.
The rest of the World receives same flat rate shipping.
We use Australia Post & their international shipping partners.
Sorry you can not choose your Courier unless you pre arrange it with us first on orders over $2000.
All orders will receive a tracking number which you can check here.
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic shipping times have been dramatically impacted, we can not guarantee your product will arrive within the time quoted.
Australia Domestic // 1 – 2 weeks
International // up to 60 days for major cities, longer if rural.
1 to 5 Prints – none
5+ prints & all other shipping – A $500 shipping insurance is included with shipping.
If you require additional insurance, you need to contact us before making your purchase please.
Damaged or missing products
Firstly, we are sorry for the inconvenience, we endeavour to pack items as securely as we can within practical reason & weight.
Please read our terms and conditions regarding shipping / refund / repairs here.
- If you notice the packaging has been damaged, please take some photos before opening
- Please take as many photos or videos of the damaged product as well as the shipping box as possible & upload them to wetransfer or google drive.
- Email us with the link to the media with your order number, rough delivery time / date / where product was left / signed for & any other relevant information. The more information you give us the easier and quicker we can lodge the claim with the courier.
- We will begin a insurance claim with Australia Post.
- This can take sometime ( up to 5 weeks ), we will endeavour to update you on any updates,